Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Visualization

     Today is December 2, 5:30 in the afternoon and I am outside the door waiting to take today’s CAT test. I cannot believe how excited I am at the prospect of doing well on the exam. The professor arrives at 5:40PM and asks us to come in with a big smile on his face. Immediately I sit down ready to go and I take out my reading glasses, dictionary and my two pens. Next the professor begins passing  out the blue books.I start reading the passages with a positive attitude and I choose the passages dealing the current pat down controversy. Whether we agreed or disagree on the new ways airport security is handling passengers security .I began writing without stopping and m ideas starting flowing from my head and on to the paper. The professor announces the time and it's now 6:40 and I was already writing my conclusion. I finished up happy because I have completed my work the best way I know how to.

No comments:

Post a Comment